Sunday, July 11, 2010

నేను..నా ఊరు..నా కళ!

My name is Chinnayachari from Etikoppaka Village of Visakhapatnam District -Andhra Pradesh. My parants are Smt.Sarvalaxmi and ChiranjeeviAchari .So many of you know that Etikoppaka is very famous for Wooden Lacquer Toys.
Luckily I born in Artisans Family in Etikoppaka. I stopped my studies in 9th standard because of Family finance problems. Then i started Wooden Toys making work which is my family's traditional work. I learnt this work from Sri Gutti Suribabu from my childhood days. I developed my skills day by day. I wanted to prove my self in my work. Then i joined Sri C.V.Raju's Toys Factory. Sri C.V.Raju encouraged me to prove my self in my field. I made 30 EGGS-in One EGG (Designed to fit one inside the other) using Natural Colors and sent for National Award Competition for Master Craft Persons. I selected for the award for the year 2003. This is my first and the best achievement in my life because the National Award taken from our beloved Sri A.P.J.Abdulkalam Ex. President of India in 2005.



After that i made 50 EGGS-in One EGG (Designed to fit one inside the other, and then finally into a natural Egg) I sent this item for Limca Book Of Records. They awarded me with Limca book of Records for 2010.
Now i applied this National record for Guinness Book of World Records.Iam waiting to create Guinnis Book of World records.
Click below links for my videos!
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. Chinna..Neeku ee award raavadam chaala santoshamga undi..we are all proud of you..PremKumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. achari garu, i lost your number. can i get your number please?
    i am in delhi. hope you remember me, KALYANI from VIZAG. student of NIFT

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Achari Garu... Can you please send your mobile number...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello would it be posible to share your contact details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,great dad,
    Getting national award that too from Dr.A.P.J.ABDUL KALAM is not a small task.
    I can guess your hard work anddedication behind this acheivement.
    I am really proud to be your son.
    and I will do my best for bringing a day which would make you proud of me.

    ReplyDelete